- Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they are doing.
- Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.
- We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.
- Why not invest your assets in the companies you really like? As Mae West said, “Too much of a good thing can be wonderful”.
- Your premium brand had better be delivering something special, or it’s not going to get the business.
- Our favorite holding period is forever.